Open a list of URLs

Going on with my previous entries, in this post I am releasing a little tool to open a web browser (in this case google chrome) and populate it with a list of stored URLs. This tool would be the culmination of the articles: My first Google Chrome extension (Get all URLs from Google Chrome tabs) and Get Chrome active tab URL using Delphi. And as you know, I love automating and when I am surfing the internet I like keeping track of my URLs and being able to retrieving and saving them easily.

You can download the tool from here. The tool only needs the path to your browser (in my case google chrome) and a list of pre-saved urls (for example the output list from my chrome extension).

The tool looks like this:


And it uses the ShellExecute function from ShellAPI.

Enjoy it!.

Related Links:

Comments

Popular Posts